Scoop Dog Ice Cream Mix - VanillaRegular price$8.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
This classic and delicious human ice cream flavour can now be shared with your favourite pooch! Fresh NZ goats milk and sweet Natural Vanilla come together to make a creamy smooth and dreamy treat alternative for your doggie.
* HOW TO: Empty contents of the ice cream mix packet into small bowl. Add 1/3 cup of hot tap water and whisk until all lumps are removed. Pour back into the container and replace lid or pour into SILICONE MOULD and freeze. Put in freezer for at least 5 hours. Let thaw (if needed/ desired), and serve.....straight from the tub if your dog can wait!!
* SERVING: Serve right out of the container or allow it to thaw for 15-20 minutes for it to be scoopable. If still too hard, let it thaw for longer. Dogs love to lick, we keep ours hard and serve straight Fromm the container.
* SERVING SIZE: Small dog 1 dessert spoon Medium dog 2 dessert spoons Large dog 3 dessert spoons. Once per day.
* INGREDIENTS: NZ goat milk powder, NZ honey powder, Beef gelatine, Natural flavouring, Salt.
* NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: Crude fat (min) 23.3%, Crude protein (min) 21.2%, Crude fibre (max).5%, Ash (max) 5.2%, Moisture (max) 2.8%