Scoop Dog Ice Cream Mix - ChoccyRegular price$8.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Everyone knows that dogs can't have chocolate. Carob smells and tastes like chocolate but is naturally safe for dogs to consume and is commonly used also as a substitute for people too. Our chocolate flavoured Scoop Dog Ice Cream is rich, creamy & smooth, which will have your dog begging for more.
Scoop Dog Ice Cream is not only mouth watering but also a healthier treat alternative. Each flavour is made All Natural from human grade ingredients, including New Zeand goat's milk (mild on your dogs stomach), New Zealand honey (phenomenal vitamins & nutrients) and has no sugar added or no other nasties so you can feel good about serving it to your dog! Just add water, freeze and enjoy!
* HOW TO: Empty contents the ice cream mix packet into small bowl. Add 1/3 cup of hot tap water and whisk until all lumps are removed. Pour back into the container and replace lid or pour into SILICONE MOULD & freeze. Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours. Let thaw (if needed/desired), and serve.....straight from the tub if your dog can wait!!
* SERVING: Serve right out of the container or allow it to thaw for 15-20 minutes for it to be scoopable. If still too hard, let it thaw for longer. Dogs love to lick, we keep ours hard and serve straight from the container.
* SERVING SIZE: Small dog 1 dessert spoon, Medium dog 2 dessert spoons, Large dogs 3 dessert spoons. Once a day.
* INGREDIENTS: NZ goats milk powder, NZ honey powder, Beef gelatine, Natural flavouring, Salt.
* NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: Crude fat (min) 23.3%, Crude protein (min) 21.2%, Crude fibre (max).5%, Ash (max) 5.2%, Moisture (max) 2.8%