Gourmate / South Pacific HokiRegular price$11.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Fish is a great addition to your dog's diet - and thanks to Gourmate the only fishy fingers are the ones in the packet.
Our South Pacfic Hoki is made from real fish fillet - not reconstructed - which we freeze dry to lock in essential nutrients along with the very best taste and texture.
It's packed with lean protein and omega-3s, and we leave the skin on for bonus marine collagen.
Did we mention it is o-fish-ally delicious.
Not for human consumption. Sorry
* Polyunsaturated omega-3 long-chain fatty acids support skin and coat, joints and healing, as wells heart and eye health
* Marine fish skin is a great source of collagen, which contributes to the strength and elasticity of skin and connective tissue.
* A single ingredient fish treat suitable for most hypoallergenic diets.
* 100% Hoki (Blue Genadier, Macruronus novaezelandiae)
* Sourced, prepared, freeze - dried and packaged to human food grade standards.
* No additives or preservative.
* Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats ( it's just fish)
* Pet treats are intended for supplement feeding only. We recommend 1-2 South Pacific Hoki sticks per day as a treat or meal addition.
* Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it without cooking. Freeze-dried Hoki may be included as part of a BARF or raw diet.
SUSTAINABILITY & ENVIRONMENT
* Proudly New Zealand sourced, made, and owned
*Our Hoki is Marine Stewardship Council certified for sustainability.